Talk

Advanced search

Water Breaking

(9 Posts)
abbiebunn Mon 25-May-15 15:50:37

Hi, this morning a had a mini gush of water from down below. Went into hospital got checked out, but apparently it wasn't my water breaking?? And send me home. I definitely didn't wee myself lol. I am sure it was clear fluid.
Anyone else had anything like this? I'm a bit confused.
Thanks

myneighbourtotoro2 Mon 25-May-15 15:59:02

Exactly this happened to me when I was pregnant with ds . Apparently it can be very watery discharge confused . I think as long as they're happy it's not amniotic fluid it's ok .

Racheyg Mon 25-May-15 16:22:40

Abbie, I had the same thing last Tuesday and went to hospital they also said it was either pee or discharge. It didn't smell of urine so I'm guessing it was discharge.

I have been wearing a panty liner just incase grin

How many weeks are you?

abbiebunn Mon 25-May-15 16:33:08

38+3. Due for a c section 2nd June due to being breech. I'm sure it wasn't discharge as there was far too much of it. It was enough to soak my dressing gown n the bed (sorry TMI) lol

PickledPorcupine Mon 25-May-15 16:56:22

I woke up soaked convinced mine had gone and went to get checked but they hadn't. Very weird!

Racheyg Mon 25-May-15 17:05:49

Abbie, wow that is strange.....did they check your cervix?

Hope all goes well on 2nd June.

I have my csection on Thursday, counting down the hours and minutes smile. X

abbiebunn Mon 25-May-15 18:15:18

Good luck. Il have my fingers crossed for you.
They checked my cervix, nothing happening n she said she couldn't see any water confused

Sunstella Sun 31-May-15 23:26:30

Something like this happened to me in my second labour, I had water trickling down when I got up in the morning, went to the hospital to get checked around 9am, was examined and told there was no sign of my waters breaking so went back home. About 12.30pm the contractions started so went back to the hospital after 4pm. My waters fully broke in the pool probably about 6pm and DS2 was born at 7.02pm

Roseybee10 Mon 01-Jun-15 02:41:39

Could have been your hind waters. I had quite a gush in early labour but mw said she wasn't sure if they had gone. They then went properly so it defo wasn't my full waters but it was something.
Hope you're ok c

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now