Talk

Advanced search

Got questions about giving birth? Know what to expect and when to expect it, with the Mumsnet Pregnancy Calendar.

Signs of Labour

(3 Posts)
Lozzy3003 Tue 10-Feb-15 14:02:46

Ok so this seems really stupid considering i've had 4 children already but three of those were all induced labour's. I've currently been experiencing more frequent braxton hicks some even tightening my whole stomach and leaving me breathless until it passes. I've had no accompanying back ache but i've had frequent back ache alone too. I've now begun to need toilet more regularly but also noticed over the last few days i've had loose bowel movements (Sorry TMI) I had loose bowel movement leading up to my second child but i don't know if i'm just getting too excited and hoping for baby to hurry up.

Zsazsabinks Tue 10-Feb-15 14:11:20

All sound like moving in the right direction things, but they're also all things that can go on for weeks! I feel your pain and impatience. Good luck with everything!

Lozzy3003 Tue 10-Feb-15 14:15:46

Thats what i'm thinking, i get excited at the strong pains but i know that it's no doubt just my body preparing, I'm not fussed if baby waits until weekend specially considering my kids are still at school until Friday. Thanks smile

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: