Talk

Advanced search

Are these signs of impending labour...?!

(11 Posts)
ScouseBird8364 Sun 04-Jan-15 20:09:38

I'm currently 33+4 with 3rd child - booked in for section 10th Feb.

I admitted myself to hospital about 2 weeks ago now, as upon wiping, there were faint lines of (red) blood and I had back ache. Had a little more blood at hospital, back ache continued but all was fine - trace normal, baby very active, water samples fine etc, so I am due to go for a Kidney scan on Wednesday as they believe it may be kidney stones, as my cervix was fine etc. They did give me 2 precautionary Steroid injections too.

Anyway, I have a niggling feeling that I just know I'm going to go into labour soon (& hoping!) I'm experiencing the folloeand have been for abput 3 weeks now: -

- Strong, frequent BH's
- Back ache (upper and lower)
- Nauseous
- Increased (clear) discharge
- HUGE bump! dropped over past week
- Nesting (today)
- Shitty mood (!) (past few days)
- Milky nipples (sorry blush) (yesterday)

Anybody had any of the above, prior to an early labour?

hmm

ScouseBird8364 Sun 04-Jan-15 20:11:44

P.S. I'm struggling to walk, like literally, feel like baby is hanging ready to drop when I walk (waddle) shock

ScouseBird8364 Sun 04-Jan-15 20:13:09

Oh, sorry, forgot another...

2 days ago, felt a strange needle-type stabbing sensation in my pelvic area shock not painful, just wierd! hmm

ScouseBird8364 Sun 04-Jan-15 20:59:24

Oh, and Diarrhoea blush but not sure if this was connected to the iron tab's the hospital had put me on?!

Anyone? smile

LeaveMyVagAlone Sun 04-Jan-15 21:50:00

Similar symptoms here! Hoping it's labour, as I'm getting fed up now.

ScouseBird8364 Sun 04-Jan-15 21:51:36

Vag, I hear ya! grin

I wasn't struggling this much, at this stage when carrying my boys - I look and feel 38 weeks sad

afreshstartplease Sun 04-Jan-15 21:53:01

Don't iron tablets normally bung you up!

ScouseBird8364 Sun 04-Jan-15 23:22:20

afresh - apparently they can have either effect, or so I've been reading on here past few nights hmm

ScouseBird8364 Mon 05-Jan-15 13:18:21

Surely there are others who have experienced some / all of these signs...??

I'm feeling so pissed off today it's unreal angry

Dogsmom Tue 06-Jan-15 19:38:51

Sorry, I didn't get any of those, if you've been having them for 3 weeks then probably not impending labour but at almost 34 weeks there is light at the end of the tunnel smile

capecath Thu 08-Jan-15 17:12:02

Hmmm think you may be clutching at straws... sorry... But who knows?! You also don't really want a premmie so hopefully for you, baby will stay in a while longer! I had bh every night which just petered out for at least a week with DS2 before I was induced. I also carried him really low and engaged, I was even starting to dilate for at least 4 weeks...

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now