Talk

Advanced search

Thought it had started. Maybe I was wrong

(6 Posts)
Sleepyhoglet Fri 14-Nov-14 12:10:15

Went to bed Thursday evening late but couldn't sleep. Bad pains. Got up and saw my bloody show. Contractions continued every 4 mins but then slowed up to every 6 and then stopped around 8am. Nothing since then really. Not sure if I should go to the delivery suite to be examined. Baby still moving.

Mouthfulofquiz Fri 14-Nov-14 12:22:33

It sounds like your body is just having a practise run!
I did this the day before I went into labour properly. I was utterly convinced I was in labour and then it all stopped. Good luck!

Mouthfulofquiz Fri 14-Nov-14 12:23:52

I don't think you need to go to hospital to be checked but why don't you give your midwife a call if you are feeling anxious? Let the hospital or you midwife know if your waters break though smile

Sleepyhoglet Fri 14-Nov-14 13:55:47

Coming back but less intense. Every 10 mins. Trying to sleep. Argh. I wanted the baby to cone but this is horrible

Mouthfulofquiz Fri 14-Nov-14 18:05:15

It's very annoying isn't it! Try to think of it as your body moving in the right direction!
It'll be done soon and you'll have a beautiful little squish

jaykay34 Fri 14-Nov-14 18:36:34

This happened to me a few days before I went into labour. Sounds like it won't be long !!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now