Talk

Advanced search

How was your post natal recovery third time round?

(2 Posts)
littleraysofsunshine Sun 23-Feb-14 10:37:28

I have had three children close in age. Which has resulted in very bad case of muscle separation. A little from dd1. Then bad with dd2 and completely nothing there with ds. He's 3 weeks old now. But I still feel I'm taking much longer to feel like I'm recovering. Obviously it's harder having kids already and where they're so close in age (3, and 21 months) but I just feel run down! Plus a now achy wisdom tooth.

I look on the bright side and see that I have achieved to carry an birth naturally three amazing children which is a blessing. But I am feeling very out of sync with my body, trying to adjust to my "pouch" of saggy skin on my slim body and trying to slowly fix it. Time permitted obviously...

How did you feel?

CantUnderstandNewtonsTheory Sun 23-Feb-14 11:21:10

Congratulations! I was thinking about you yesterday and wondering if dc3 had put in an appearance yet flowers was it another super speedy birth?

We're still deciding whether to go for dc3 or not so I can't answer your question but I'm interested to see what others have to say.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now