Talk

Advanced search

Labour

(3 Posts)
Bridget14 Tue 04-Feb-14 17:12:44

I'm 30 weeks pregnant today, and from 10 weeks I have stated I wanted a c-section, this isn't because I'm to posh to push or anything but because with my little boy who is 3 I had to have forceps and in the hospital I was in I felt like the slaughter animales are treated better than how I was!

There was no respect not dignity no nothing!
Was done and then placed into a ward with drips and a catheter and when I asked bout the empty rooms she said that's only for people who have had surgery, was horrible!

I will NOT go through this again! I have begged my midwife to let me speak to my doctor about having a planned section and she has finally booked an appt for March (I'm 35 weeks then) and I'm really worried he will say no tough luck!

It's all I think about is the labour part I don't want it to be all that's on my mind I am terrified I really want a section!!

I know the pros and cons to having one as my sister has had 2 and I know a lot of people that have had it aswell,

Was wondering if anyone else experinced this and got there wishes to have a section?

Tranquilitybaby Tue 04-Feb-14 17:31:39

I hasn't an elective with my second due and an emcs due to failed induction with my first.

I printed the NICE guidelines and too them with me to my 36 week consultant appointment. I needed have worried when I explained my concerns, he said when shall we book you in then. I think you have had enough trauma with your previous birth to be granted a section this time around if that is what you truly want x

Bridget14 Wed 05-Feb-14 12:44:48

This makes me feel slightly better smile
It was horrible first time round, and I don't want that experience again,

Hopefully my constant will grant my wish smile thank you

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now