Talk

Advanced search

Silly question I recon but if your belly is massive does that mean I can go into lain our sooner?

(6 Posts)
JennyC80 Mon 17-Jun-13 16:18:43

Hello ladies!
I'm 34 weeks but I'm honestly massive! I've not put much on weight anywhere else but my belly sticks out by a mile it seems! Mw says baby is measuring fine and I don't have excessive fluids inside or anything... Everyone asks if I'm carrying twins (not the case) and I just feel my body won't be abler to stretch much further than it already has... Any one knows if belly size matters at all? Thank u all in advance! Xxx

JennyC80 Mon 17-Jun-13 16:20:03

Header should read: into labour sooner... Typo... sad

AnythingNotEverything Mon 17-Jun-13 16:25:22

I hate to break this to you, but you will grow bigger still. Seriously, beached whale size of huge. Everyone does.

I'm similar - only 23 weeks but enormous and getting twin comments!

I remember last time around not understanding how the other ladies at my antenatal classes were so big, but you grow exponentially in the last 4-5 weeks.

Sorry - I know that's not what you wanted to hear!

JennyC80 Mon 17-Jun-13 16:39:50

Lol thank you for your reply! smile at least I'll try to be emotionally prepared now... X

rallytog1 Mon 17-Jun-13 17:21:34

My bump got huge and I went 12 days over. Sadly I don't think your bump size has any bearing on when you go into labour!

JennyC80 Mon 17-Jun-13 19:29:07

Aww... All my hopes are gone... smile oh well I trust baby will come when he's ready... Just hope I won't be overdue... Thanks you for your comments! Xxx

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now