Advanced search

Can anyone recommend a gynecologist in the Warrington/Cheshire area?

(1 Post)
SunnyUpNorth Tue 21-May-13 14:21:29

I don't mind male or female, I just want someone with a good bedside manner who will take my concerns seriously.

I can see someone privately if necessary.

It is for an episiotomy scar which has over granulated and a small tear that hasn't healed 5 months on.

I am not sure if this is the best place to post, but I don't think the local boards for my area are very active.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now