Talk

Advanced search

Period pain type ache - be brutal

(9 Posts)
FrustratedSycamoresRocks Sat 11-May-13 16:09:31

Not contractions. Just achy, on and off, at the bottom of my bump.

Be brutal, I can handle it, This could go on for weeks couldn't it?

NewlywedUpTheDuff Sat 11-May-13 16:16:24

How far along are you? I am 37+3 and been having it for 3 days constantly. Apparently it's the baby getting into position and yes could go in for quite a while hmm

FrustratedSycamoresRocks Sat 11-May-13 16:20:05

37+1

Only on day 2 of it. I guess something will happen at some point in the next 5 weeks.

Maybe we should go to the play park and go on the seesaw? grin

Sunshinewithshowers Sat 11-May-13 16:22:51

I had exactly that for 10 nights, lasting about an hour. Then boom - the 11th morning, LO decided to appear a week early,

She is 3 weeks old now grin!

EsmereldaPB Sat 11-May-13 17:36:43

I'm 39+1 and I've been getting period type aches in my back for 2 weeks now, sometimes for the whole day and still nothing, so I'm afraid to say yes it could. (fingers crossed it won't though)

Jojobump1986 Sat 11-May-13 19:02:17

I'll come see-sawing with you Frus! I had period pains last night. I'm refusing to believe it'll last for weeks. Either our babies are imminent or we're suddenly going to feel really fit & healthy for a few weeks. <Denial> wink

FrustratedSycamoresRocks Sat 11-May-13 19:21:23

I wouldn't mind if I actually felt fit and healthy *jojo^

NewlywedUpTheDuff Sat 11-May-13 20:59:44

I'll come!! grin

BreasticlesNTesticles Sat 11-May-13 21:01:57

I had this for ages with DD2, about 3 weeks, it used to really piss me off because I knew it wasn't hurting enough to be doing anything but it was really bloody uncomfortable.

I'd just start to think things were happening and it would stop <grr>

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now