Talk

Advanced search

planned section for 7th May!!!! how many went into labour b4 their section date?

(2 Posts)
sianilovesbeingamummy Tue 30-Apr-13 20:48:07

I have my section a week today, infact I will have my little girl in my arms this time nxt week! I have been experiencing endless amount of BH and over the past few days felt as though my waters would go at any minute!!!!! Obviously nothing has happened yet although my mum seems to think I will go into labour b4 next week! Little had already dropped but since the weekend my bump has dropped dramatically, more than I remember dc1 dropping and he was 13days late!!!! I have everything ready and I am more than excited to meet my daughter! Part of me really wants things to kick off naturally. Kind of a nice little bank hol suprise!!!! Did anyone else go into natural labour just b4 their dection date? I am 38+5 xxx

threepiecesuite Tue 30-Apr-13 20:49:50

My friend did a couple of weeks ago, 2 days before her booked c-section. Waters broke, contractions, the whole shebang. Hope you get to meet your little girl very soon x

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now