Talk

Advanced search

Too early to be this done with pregnancy?!

(5 Posts)
goddessturnedfrump Tue 16-Apr-13 15:45:17

Posted previously about being desperate for home birth, but expecting my third overdue induction.

Today I'm 37+2 and absolutely fed up! And I mean ready to just give up on my body (if that was possible). I've never felt this 'finished' with pregnancy so early, usually start to feel this way a week over due. I've had such an easy pregnancy really, just tiredness from having a 3 year old and 11 month old at home so really have no excuse to feel this way.

Since last night I've had a dull lower back ache that won't go away, even after paracetamol and a bath with Lush bath products. Also losing a brown discharge, however this doesn't seem snotty/mucusy just a liquid discharge so wouldn't say it's my plug. I keep hoping both of these will lead to something, anything, but I know it's all nothing. I'm such a bloody grump today! Mood has taken a dive. So really I've just had enough of pregnancy and want DC3 out now

Anyone else as fed up? I'm even willing to jump DP tonight if it would help get this baby out haha he'd be thrilled it's been weeks! I know baby has more cooking to do, but really just want this to be over now sad I want him in my arms. Phew, rant over!

dinkystinky Tue 16-Apr-13 15:50:44

Um, the dull backache and discharge mean things are starting to happen - albeit slowly. Keep active (I know its a pain in the arse when you're huge and fed up) - a 4 mile walk and chasing around after a 2 year old and hoicking him and buggy up and down stairs, combined with those symptoms above - had DS2 out at 38 weeks (after having to induce a v overdue DS1)!

goddessturnedfrump Tue 16-Apr-13 15:56:27

I sound like a right grump! Just re-read, sorry I'm really not. Well I am today! Yeah I've tried to be on my feet all day, going to take the kids out for a long walk later (due to me letting them nap now, naughty mummy but needed a break) so hoping for something - anything! I've pineapple in the fridge, may have to polish that off too, I'll try anything today. I think this is the only time in my life I actually want to be in agonising pain.

goddessturnedfrump Tue 16-Apr-13 15:56:27

I sound like a right grump! Just re-read, sorry I'm really not. Well I am today! Yeah I've tried to be on my feet all day, going to take the kids out for a long walk later (due to me letting them nap now, naughty mummy but needed a break) so hoping for something - anything! I've pineapple in the fridge, may have to polish that off too, I'll try anything today. I think this is the only time in my life I actually want to be in agonising pain.

dinkystinky Tue 16-Apr-13 16:27:45

Don't worry - you're allowed to be a grump in late pregnancy.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now