Talk

Advanced search

Got questions about giving birth? Know what to expect and when to expect it, with the Mumsnet Pregnancy Calendar.

SPD post natal

(2 Posts)
simbaandblue Wed 10-Apr-13 21:59:41

I posted here a couple of weeks ago sharing my birth experience, which was really terrible and left me emotionally low. I received some amazing support from the wonderful ladies of mumsnet. There has been a development, my SPD has got so bad post natal, (9 weeks post birth) that I'm now on crutches for 4 weeks minimum. The physio was amazing but she did explain to me that this could have been prevented! During my labour the midwives put me in stirrups despite me telling them I have SPD. The physio made it clear that I should have been given a c section rather stirrups and certainly instead of the forceps delivery I had to endure. I am so angry that so much of the damage I've experienced could have been prevented and now I'm in agony with a seriously damaged pelvis. My right side is so far forward it making my left side go back and putting pressure on my spine. She's corrected it as best she can for now but I will be going back for more sessions.
I just wanted to post here because not many people in real life can relate or understand just how let down I feel by it all angry
Thanks for taking the time to read this post!

MiaowTheCat Thu 11-Apr-13 09:15:53

Message withdrawn at poster's request.

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: