Talk

Advanced search

Give me hope - anyone Induced first two dc then avoided it third time?

(6 Posts)
carrielou2007 Wed 27-Mar-13 15:20:17

Indulge a grumpy woman facing c section date thus morning but yay he's turned but now refused induction at term (consultant suggestion due to other medical condition) cue noisy sobs and not being able to think straight this morning. Give me hope after two vile inductions (healthy babies concentrate on that of course) my body will go into labour naturally this time. Don't want to think of another potential 4 weeks of being pregnant wink

Riotgrrrl Wed 27-Mar-13 15:58:52

Hi,
I was induced first two times and then had a natural kick off third time.

I was worried my body wouldn't do it but three days late went into labour on my own.

Xx

carrielou2007 Wed 27-Mar-13 16:34:36

Love the sound of that, thank you, cheering me up there is hope!!

AmandaPayntedEgg Wed 27-Mar-13 17:24:59

Not me, but a friend did.

Slightly different as with no. 2 she wasn't quite sure of her dates as her periods hadn't returned, but by scans she was two weeks late with both.

Third was about 3 days over I think.

carrielou2007 Wed 27-Mar-13 18:18:06

Ooh another good one thank you. Hoping so, body done it before and all that like second induction. First induction started on tue didn't fave dd until fri! Went in with day armed with food/drinks/magazines for the long haul and he shot out after about four hours!

C'mon body you can do it!! Just not when I'm doing school and preschool walks!!

ProtegeMoi Wed 27-Mar-13 18:26:32

Sorry but I've been induced 3 times sad

My midwife told me its virtually unheard of to need induction for a third baby so the odds are on your side, I'm just unlucky clearly.

There was an 8 year gap between baby 2 and 3 though so sometimes your body gets out of practice I suppose.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now