Advanced search

Awaiting a decsion on ELCS

(2 Posts)
MyDarlingClementine Fri 15-Feb-13 19:41:51

Loads of people have, I went through my MW I told her my fears at my booking in appt at 7 weeks, she wrote to consultant, and I had an appointment.
Loads of advice in you go back through threads here.

KIRSKI Thu 14-Feb-13 18:25:27

Hi ladies just wondered if anyone else had been through this. I visited my gp today regarding an elective cersarian due to 2 traumatic births and 2 2nd degree tears and being petrified of giving birth naturally again. He is writing to an obstration (sp) to see what they say. Anyone been in the same situation?

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now