Talk

Advanced search

Taxi in labour SE London

(8 Posts)
Bambi70 Tue 20-Nov-12 09:15:48

Hi all!
36 weeks pregnant & trying to sort out some practicalities for the big day.
About to relocate to crystal palace london SE19 & will need reliable taxi service to get to UCLH once labour is under way.
Have scouted around the net but not getting anywhere. Can anyone suggest a taxi firm willing to take labouring ladies in that area?
Big thanks!

Queenofthehill Tue 20-Nov-12 09:20:25

I always found station cars to be very reliable when i lived in that area. Not sure what policy on taking women in labour is, though. Speedicars in brockley are also v reliable and def take women in labour. Might be a bit out of the area for you, though? Good luck!

legalalien Tue 20-Nov-12 09:28:41

This might help

www.eastdulwichforum.co.uk/forum/read.php?30,947767

Bambi70 Tue 20-Nov-12 10:24:41

Thanks for your help! Much appreciated.

legalalien Tue 20-Nov-12 11:35:02

For the record, the family discussion and family classified sections on the east dulwich forum are very active and quite good.

legalalien Tue 20-Nov-12 11:36:37

Actually I see my link didn't work properly, if you search for taxi in labour it should bring up the specific thread that I meant

Bambi70 Tue 20-Nov-12 12:04:30

Ahhh right, couldn't see anything so I started own thread. Will check again. Cheers for that!

Bambi70 Wed 21-Nov-12 11:18:54

Just found out that Station cars of crystal palace will gladly take labouring women.
Thanks for all your help!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now