Talk

Advanced search

Anyone had probs 16 weeks post c section

(3 Posts)
tazmo Sun 11-Nov-12 13:28:42

Hi I had my. 3 rd c section. 16 weeks ago? Have had pain in left side since on and off but this morning really sore. Can't tell if ovarian or bowel issue (I do get ulcerative proctitis). Feeling a bit better post bath, painkillers and going to bathroom but sometimes feel like its in the womb itself above the c section scar but predominantly on left side. I think I am either 2 or 3 weeks in menstrual cycle tho period a bit erratic due to breastfeeding. Using protection so don't think ectopic. Had irregular menstrual bleeding. It understandable 16. Wks post delivery? any others hadprobs so long after c section?
T

DoodleAlley Sun 11-Nov-12 13:49:00

Not able to help but bumping for you

QTPie Sun 11-Nov-12 13:56:48

Sounds odd, but could be just about anything (may be CSection related, but you would have expected to see something before now...).

You ought to see someone, though: depending on the pain and your level of concern - GP, NHS drop-in Centre (should be able to see a GP within an hour or so of waiting - they could check you out and refer you on if required) or A&E (doesn't sound like this is necessary, but you have to judge for yourself).

Hope that you get it resolved really quickly.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now