Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Feeling generally unwell @ 38 weeks

(3 Posts)
Lbabyx Sun 04-Nov-12 11:03:48

Hi,

Wondering if anybody has felt like this as they approach the final stages! It's hard to describe how I feel but I'll try! I feel sick, sore back, really tired and like I have the onset of flu, whenever I try and tell anybody how I feel I get really emotional! Been having contraction- like pain on and off for a few days, and lost a bit of mucus plug a few days ago. Has anybody else felt like this and does anybody recommend anything to make me feel more human?!

mayhew Sun 04-Nov-12 16:23:46

Well you might have a flu-like illness! It doesn't spare the pregnant. It is worth getting checked for a urine infection, they can feel like this and make you contract. So check for a temp and a urine screen asap (Gp, mw or triage).

It might also be latent stage…….

chezziejo Mon 05-Nov-12 16:09:05

Hi

I felt like this Saturday and lost some plug on the sunday. Feel abosolutely fine again now tho apart from being tired. I'm between 37 and 38 weeks. I remember something similar when ds was born so maybe it was a bug maybe everything getting ready. Who knows but I hope it's soon, I've had enough now.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now