Advanced search

c section etticute!

(12 Posts)
elizaregina Thu 25-Oct-12 13:14:46

cant spell etticute,

after the op - do you thank them ?????

TakingTheStairs Thu 25-Oct-12 13:15:48

etiquette grin
I can't help with your main query though, sorry!

Heavywheezing Thu 25-Oct-12 13:16:14

There will be so many people there you won't know who to thank!

phlebas Thu 25-Oct-12 13:18:41

All of mine the surgeon has come around for a chat & a cuddle with the baby (& pictures smile ) while their underling ;) is doing the stitching up ... we thanked her then.

Poledra Thu 25-Oct-12 13:20:01

I was unconscious, so no, I didn't grin

I did say thank you to the surgeon when she came to see me on the ward the next day, though.

phlebas Thu 25-Oct-12 13:20:27

Oh and the anaesthetist! I had consultant only care & saw same person 2-3 times a month for my pregnancies so got to know her really well. Had the same anaesthetist each time too ... Was lovely smile

LittleAbruzzenBear Thu 25-Oct-12 13:20:30

I was away with the fairies after mine, 12 weeks ago, so was shouting thanks at everyone!

elizaregina Thu 25-Oct-12 20:46:05

thanks.

I dont want to jinx myself, say thanks then suddenly heomrage! Or find out they have removed my bowl or something...

YouOldSlag Thu 25-Oct-12 20:51:03

There were about 12 people in the room. Seeing my baby was Ok was number one, nobody expects perfect manners when you've just had a baby removed and are a bit funny on drugs and all legs akimbo.

The first time, the surgeon took the screen down and said "there, that wasn't so bad was it?" but she was covered in blood like a butcher and I was just crying.

elizaregina Thu 25-Oct-12 21:16:21

YouOldSlag,

lovley!!!!! maybe she had a really warped sense of humour!

PseudoBadger Thu 25-Oct-12 21:17:30

I just vomited on them blush

YouOldSlag Fri 26-Oct-12 08:11:37

LOL at Pseudo.smile

OP- I don't know why she did it before cleaning up, she looked like a serial killer.smile I'd gone into shock during the op so was just crying and hiccupping.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now