Talk

Advanced search

Please send vibes for baby to come...

(6 Posts)
OneOfMyTurnsComingOn Fri 19-Oct-12 11:10:46

Really fed up now.

8 days late. SPD, so can't get out and about. Had dodgy tummy all week, along with DP and DD2, 23 mths.

Today would be great, as DD1 breaks up for half term.

Can the power of MN help?

I really don't want to be induced on Tuesday.

n4mum Fri 19-Oct-12 12:11:29

Poor thing... I am in very similar boat. DH, DD1 and I all had awful stomach bug last week; and am waiting for DS to arrive... now 4 days late. So frustrating and I am really badly impatient.

Even desperate enough for distraction to make Christmas puddings yesterday...

GOOD LUCK - thinking of you!

Everything crossed for you, hope things start naturally for you soon. I'm 3 days overdue with DC2 - only bothers me when I feel exhausted and in pain, also feeling a bit in limbo.. DS was 10 days late though so I didn't expect to be on time.

You do know you can refuse induction don't you? I know you want baby to come but it should will come on its own eventually - it might be worth asking about alternatives such as monitoring if you're dead against it

all the best and hurry up babies!

OneOfMyTurnsComingOn Fri 19-Oct-12 16:24:29

Thank you and good luck to you two smile

AbbyRue Fri 19-Oct-12 18:29:47

Sending vibes to you! Being overdue sucks.

I'm 39 + 1 and really really praying, hoping and crossing fingers and toes for DC3 to be here before next Thursday. Was at least 9 days overdue with last 2 so maybe it's a lost cause grin

OneOfMyTurnsComingOn Fri 19-Oct-12 19:48:15

Good luck, Abby. Just had a couple of contractions. Here's hoping...

Don't want to build my hopes up though.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now