Talk

Advanced search

How do you turn a baby to a head down position when you are 34 weeks?

(6 Posts)
Brockle Wed 10-Oct-12 13:04:28

I am 34 weeks and baby is breach. I know he has plenty of time to turn but I would like to improve the odds. Does anyone have any PGP friendly suggestions?

MoonHare Wed 10-Oct-12 13:49:38

Have you come across the website spinningbabies? Have no experience of your situation but have heard good things from friends who tried the techniques on that website.

BloooCowWonders Wed 10-Oct-12 13:50:53

Not sure what pgp is ... But

There's a fab website called 'Spinning babies'. It give loads of suggestions, some more feasible than others, but there will definitely be something for you to try out. Good lucksmile

BloooCowWonders Wed 10-Oct-12 13:51:26

X post!

Brockle Wed 10-Oct-12 13:59:31

I have had a look and there are a few things to try out so I am going to give them a go thanks! PGP is the same as SPD so have to test them out to see if they affect my hips and mobility. Thanks for the tips!

mejon Wed 10-Oct-12 14:04:16

I was going to suggest lying upside down on a board propped up against the sofa which is what worked for me at around the same time. However I'm not sure how feasible this would be if you have PGP. Getting into position wasn't too bad but getting up afterwards was a bit of a task!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now