Talk

Advanced search

Visions/psychic experience during birth

(15 Posts)
Annakin31 Tue 25-Sep-12 23:19:48

Message withdrawn at poster's request.

Japple Tue 25-Sep-12 23:44:21

Oh,yes.Never can forget it.I was pregnant with my son,decided to take a nap.
Was scared,worried because all this was new to me.I lay,tossing on top of the
bed.Couldn't sleep.Trying to get comfortable I reached up and grabbed the bed
post.As I looked toward the off-white wall behind me, I "saw" something.A little
auburn-haired tot on a tricycle,wearing a red,corduroy jumpsuit-was peddling
away from me on a sidewalk.He stopped his trike,turned around,looked at me
and said,"Mamoo,I okay.I okay,Mamoo".As he turned and began to peddle away
I said,"Scott,Scotty...come back," the vision faded and I found I had a death-
grip on the bedpost.Somehow,I felt better after that,stronger and more confi-
dent.I never told my family about seeing him.A few weeks later,Scotty was born.He had red-auburn hair and blue grey eyes...just like I saw.Jill.

Annakin31 Wed 26-Sep-12 00:04:06

Japple Wed 26-Sep-12 03:45:39

No,I finally told my hubby about 3 years ago...but he knows my Clan.Us Native
Americans.He understands that I come from a long line of spiritual people that
Believe in God,"The Great Father".Our faith in God is absolute.My end of the
Clan are healers,what the world calls "psychics" and what the world calls "Scryers".I am a Scryer.I touch,I Know...I can look into a mirror or a shiny
surface and I know what is to come.Great-Grandmother had blue eyes,lived to
be 105 years old, and could Heal anyone of anything.She spoke not One word
of english.I wish I had been a healer.Hubby and I can't go anywhere in this town.People bother us,rush over,grab onto me and yell,"Toye!Touch me! Touch me! I need help!"..It all drains me.Telling my family the experience about my
baby,would have gotten me nods,calm smiles...and someone would have said,
"Good,now we know what color of baby clothes to buy".They Know me.They
know what I can do.But,this type of information is Not for Me.It is for others;
I am not spposed to use this blessing for myself.Ever.Jill.

Birthhippy9 Wed 26-Sep-12 04:14:53

Wow. Reading this is fascinating. I drempt someone was at the end of my bed when I conceived and drempt I saw my girl swimming happily underwater when I was pregnant.

Japple Wed 26-Sep-12 06:43:46

...They wait.Before they come towards their chosen Home,they wait.Old souls
all of them.Fresh starts,things to atone for,important 2nd chances,Some owing
You,some-come to guard you,a few come whose past malice will Not change,and you will suffer,( but not as bad as they ever will).A happy child in
The water says to me...I will always be too independent for you,too clever for
my own good.I will need an exceptional person to guard and guide me.I can love,but will be Hard to love at times.Inside,I am fragile,too fragile.Teach me where my Strength must come from.I am here at,this place because You are
here.We are together-again. ( image of your description came to me) In images we can be aware of the tremendous power surrounding us,and can
tap into it.I believe that you have been blessed, and shouldered with a huge
resposibility.You are entrusted.Wear the Yoke with gratitude.Jill.

fuckbadger Wed 26-Sep-12 08:13:11

This is really fascinating! I had some weird visuals during dd's birth but nothing as exciting as either of yours. As her head came out I shut my eyes and saw an xray image of a baby's head passing through a pelvis. I don't think it was a spiritual experience, it was probably a coping mechanism to get me through the final few pushes or possibly the effects of gas and air!

newby2 Wed 26-Sep-12 09:07:23

Wow! Interesting. Maybe birth/sensitive situations allows us to tap into the 80% of brain we don't use if we're open to it. I have had accurate premonitions before and seen things just as they're about to happen but was able to switch it off around 10 years ago- one premonition was too weird and scared me, worked on getting rid of them. Never had one since. Regularly get "feelings" about places and people but that's just a gut instinct that every-one has if you listen to it.

Japple- sounds like a 6th sense is just something your family lives with. Nice to have that insight into humanity and beyond although it freaked me the hell out when I had it!

Birthhippy9 Wed 26-Sep-12 09:54:14

Jill. Thank you. My little boy chose his birthday a week after his due date. My long standing girl dog passed away in my arms on his due date. He's a loving boy. The two of us were born on that day mother and son. I saw colours when he was born. I was wearing intense green. With my girl I look for a likeness in her features. She was born to me in my siting room eyes open moving her mouth. I imagined in her birth a barrier around us and waves. Neither birth did I have painkiller. I often wonder if there is another child coming to me. I worry that in having another I may be pushing my luck. Jill I think my boy dog was sent to torment me sometimes! Love him and care for him bit my goodness is he trying! I know what you mean by wearing the yoke with gratitude. Before I got pregnant with my boy I was starting to think I would not have a chance to be a mother. I frequently get a rush of intense thanks . Although not when my girl is in the process of biting me or my son is doing his high pitch tantrum crying!

Annakin31 Wed 26-Sep-12 17:45:55

Annakin31 Wed 26-Sep-12 17:46:42

Annakin31 Wed 26-Sep-12 17:56:36

Japple Thu 27-Sep-12 00:33:23

The Easy birth was my daughter;half-born in a speeding ambulance.She was fussy,pushed me away,was short-tempered with her toddler brother,and she
wasn't a "warm" person.Brainy,cold and exacting-She turned into a Banker.The
horrid,painful,36 hours of labor...and Late at that birth...was my son,the first
born.He was the happy,joking one,had loads of friends,was easy to get along with and popular-he grew up to help people understand and use their PCs-and
now,he flies around and helps to set-up corporate computer systems.Jill.

Annakin31 Sun 14-Oct-12 23:43:00

PrincessSymbian Mon 15-Oct-12 00:10:48

Never had anything like that, though I did dream about my half brother being born the night he was born, My dad and step-mum had been planning a home birth but she was transferred into hospital during it. I told my dad that I knew that had happened before he told me.
Also when my mum was pregnant with my sister, I got back from a couple of weeks away and spent the whole evening going on about how nice it would be to have a brother or sister. I also suggested the Johnathen if the baby was a boy, which my mum had already settled on!
I'm sure that I could be a lot more tuned in if I wanted to be but it has always been linked to emotional instability for me, so I don't go there really anymore. I believe that somehow we are all connected but have decided it's not for me to try and work out how.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now