Talk

Advanced search

strange sensation in vagina [blush] is thi normal?

(6 Posts)
tinky19 Tue 25-Oct-11 18:09:53

So, very embarrasing but if i can't ask here where can i?

Since yesterday i have had a strange sensation in my vagina. Not totally unpleasant blush.
It's a bit like, well rubbing right at the very top nr cervix. The only thing i can describe it to would be the morning after a rather big sex session with dh blush blush blush so slightly uncomfortable but not unpleasant pressure.
Anyone else experienced this or am I just wierd?
Thanks (off to hide in embarrasment)

mumblecrumble Tue 25-Oct-11 20:18:18

Do you have anything trapped in your clitoris hood? [Mirror and lamp....?]

mumblejumble Tue 25-Oct-11 21:22:57

I would like to start by saying, I am not the previous poster.
It could be that the baby has engaged. I think I have the same feeling, and the baby is 3/5 engaged.
Your post made me laugh by the way, and I think I know what you mean grin

tinky19 Tue 25-Oct-11 22:14:56

Thanks mumblejumble
It's very strange! With DS i just had stabbing pains up my bits so this is a first. Hope you're right about it being baby engaging.

loverocky Tue 25-Oct-11 22:27:34

i've had that on and off for a while now, i agree unpleasant but not terrifying painful. Anyway i researched and asked my mw about it and it's something called "lightning" which is the baby moving down, which causes the pelvic bone to i guess stretch a little, which obviously causes you this unpleasantness. Don't worry it will go but it will continue on and off smile

loverocky Tue 25-Oct-11 22:29:16

maybe research it yourself for a more straight answer haha sorry soo much in my head right now good luck x

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now