Talk

Advanced search

tempting fate?

(3 Posts)
GirlWithTheMouseyHair Tue 04-Oct-11 21:35:46

went ten days over with ds, brilliant homebirth that i'm hoping to replicate this time...except DH will be abroad until i am thirty-eight weeks and my cmw is away until two days before my due date.

having been happily assuming i'll be overdue again, am now a bit worried i'll be early to miss one or both of them being there

what's the opposite of the the natural way to bring on labour???

PhasesRUs Wed 05-Oct-11 21:34:25

Can't help you with your actual question but my second child was born at exactly 38 weeks, after my first was 10 days late!!! That was no help at all, was it?

MrsBloodyTroll Thu 06-Oct-11 03:29:09

Deploy all methods to keep your stress levels high and keep telling yourself and anyone who will listen that you are NOT READY for the baby to come yet.

Make a to-do list and stick some ridiculous things on it that will take time to accomplish and that you absolutely MUST do before the baby can come. Keep your stress levels high(-ish, within reason). Don't have any nice soaky baths or long walks, keep busy busy.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now