Talk

Advanced search

4.5 weeks post cs and new pain has started after 2 weeks painfree - should I worry?

(4 Posts)
PrincessScrumpy Sat 01-Oct-11 08:14:17

I had a cs on 30 Aug to deliver my twins. The pain had disappeared until last night. I am getting pain, like something going twang to the left of my tummy button when I twist round/lift babies and sometime when walking. is it normal for pains like this to suddenly come on after being painfree?

I think I might have walked too much as I was feeling so well. Thursday we walked to the beach in Lyme Regis (quite hilly) and yesterday we did a flat walk just to get out of the house - about 2 miles (but took it slow and stopped for a drink half way). I thought walking would be good for tightening muscles but now I'm concerned I've done damage. Any ideas?

If it was a week day I'd probaby go to my gp, but it's not worth heading to A&E.

theborrower Mon 10-Oct-11 21:56:27

I don't know, but I do remember feeling pain quite a few weeks after I thought everything was fine again. I put it down to me doing too much (not that it was much - just walking too), and so I went back to resting a bit more, taking painkillers and watching how I got out of bed etc. It passed after a few days.

ColdToast Mon 10-Oct-11 21:59:59

Once I'd started feeling much better after my cs I made the mistake of trying to get back to normal, overdid it a bit, and felt the way you describe. Once I took things easy again I started to feel much better.

Raven78 Tue 11-Oct-11 15:06:25

Message withdrawn at poster's request.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now