Hello! I am currently 41 plus 1 with DC 2 and no movement yet....I have a midwife appointment this afternoon and and am wondering whether I should go for a sweep or not? I had one with DD and I remember it was horrid and swore I wouldnt have another (well, it worked though....) but now Im staring induction in the face (hospital would love to get me in 10 days post EDD...) I wonder whether this is the lesser of two evils. Someone make my decision for me...Thanks
I had lots of sweeps with all three of mine. None worked. Was induced with all 3 (and each induction was fab by the way).
But I do remember with second child, had been waiting ages and man in uniform wandered in and I asked excitedly if he was going to do the sweep....he looked away and explained he was a porter just there to collect a piece of equipment