Talk

Advanced search

16 weeks post EMCS

(3 Posts)
GiantUnderCrackers Mon 12-Sep-11 11:40:44

I am 16 weeks post EMCS. Scar has healed nicely, but in the last week or so have been getting a dull ache and pulling type feeling very low down in pelvis/abdomen area. Enough to make me stop what I am doing. This is along with a painful lower back. Not sure if I have done something to my back, my tummy is still healing internally, or perhaps it is ovulation type feeling/PMS. It is v uncomfy though. Anyone else had this at this stage? Is it normal? I haven't really done anything out of the ordinary and haven't started any full on excercise as yet, but can definitley feel a 'pull' if I move in a weird way. I have been doing gentle abdominal/pelvic floor excercises - could this have done anything? I don't want to worry my GP about nothing..

tinky19 Mon 12-Sep-11 11:46:24

It sounds a bit like the pain I had after DS ang GP said it was nerve regrowth which can be quite painful. I'd go to get checked at your gp if i were you.
good luck.

Raven78 Sun 18-Sep-11 15:04:46

Message withdrawn at poster's request.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now