Talk

Advanced search

41 & 3 - What else can can I try before induction tomorrow??

(5 Posts)
Dynababy Sat 30-Jul-11 13:16:26

Drinking rasp leaf tea, have had a few curries, been bouncing on my ball, had sex... really would like baby to come before induction.. What else can I do sad ?

TrinaLuciusMalfoy Sat 30-Jul-11 17:29:27

None of it works. Anything that does will be coincidence. I feel your pain: I'm heading for section on Tuesday (40+9) with no sign of anything happening beforehand sad

emjay74 Sat 30-Jul-11 21:19:15

Really sorry...but to echo what Trina says none of the suggestions I had thrust upon me worked. I've been very overdue 3 times and frantically tried just about everything! All I can suggest is a relaxing evening..a bath, little glass of whatever you fancy and thoughts of meeting your precious newborn within the next few hours or so (I have at least 9 weeks left to wait!). I wish you, and you too Trina, all the best smile xx

susiesheep2 Sun 31-Jul-11 09:28:04

Reflexology seemed to work for me with DD1 who was term+ 12

Could have been coincidence, but I appreciated you will be willing to try anything as I was! Good luck

needsanswers Sun 31-Jul-11 23:58:21

i tried everything from castor oil to bumpy car rides, nothing seemed to work, i think the baby comes when it wants to come to be honest all tho i no thats not what anyone wants to hear and TBH being 21wks preg with number 2 i dear say once i reach that 38week mark i will start trying these wifetales again lol. on the saturday night i went for a 3hour walk, was in labour 5am the next morning?? probly just coincidence but if ur realy desperate mayve give it ago? goodluck x

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now