Talk

Advanced search

WOO HOO - I had a baby!

(8 Posts)
ninipops Fri 29-Jul-11 07:08:29

So babypops (7lbs 11oz) arrived at home at 2:41 on Wed morning. He was born in the pool and gave me a small first degree tear on the way out but no stitches needed and mum and baby are doing well.

Apart from one thing - I have really bad wind and diarrhea. Babypops is DC2 so was expecting the usual horror of the first BM but its been the opposite. MW didn't know what it was about.

Anyone out there have any experience?

hester Fri 29-Jul-11 07:40:23

Clever you, many congratulations grin

No advice on the wind, I'm afraid. But hope you are feeling better soon.

Aagh, you've made me feel broody now....

MrsMills Fri 29-Jul-11 08:04:45

Congratulations to you!

No advice re your bottom unfortunately. I'm sure it will sort itself out soon wink

Flisspaps Fri 29-Jul-11 08:06:47

Congratulations (on the baby, not the poo situation)

grin

Your whole undercarriage has been through a pretty traumatic time, it's probably a reaction to birth. Either that or you've been overdoing it on fibre and healthy stuff in expectation of the usual constipation!

geraldinetheluckygoat Fri 29-Jul-11 08:10:46

awww congratulations, that's great news smile
just be greatful you dont have to pass the Poo From Hell......grin

DillyTante Fri 29-Jul-11 10:37:16

Congratulations!

I had no scary first poo with dd2 either, just slipped out! On the other hand it continued to slip out at unwanted times blush.

Seems to have gone back to normal a bit now. Your pelvic floor is probably just a bit worn out!

dinkystinky Fri 29-Jul-11 10:42:12

congratulations. My digestive system was all out of synch after DS2 so dont worry too much - probiotics and a healthy diet seemed to sort it out fine. Keep up your fluid intake.

Bue Fri 29-Jul-11 10:50:51

Many congrats smile

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now