Talk

Advanced search

lochia or offensive discharge? - to the point

(2 Posts)
iwillbrushmyteethbefore10am Fri 08-Jul-11 11:38:06

bleeding finally stopped a couple of days ago thanks to depo. Thought it had tailed of at 3 weeks but returned (am now 6 weeks). still have yellowy/creamy discharge which smells a bit sweaty. Lochia has smelt gone off since a few days after birth but didn't want it checked as did not want anyone going down there. had stitches checked at 2 weeks and was healing nicely. Have had a couple of occasions of excruciating lower right pelvic pain over the last few weeks (first so bad that my husband thought I was in labour again!), although haven't had that lately. Is this normal? think the plvic pain may have been really bad constipation. Forgot to ask to be checked at 6 week check too. Should I see GP? blush

Imnotaslimjim Fri 08-Jul-11 11:42:51

If you are on here asking, then you are obviously worried that something isn't right. I would go and get checked. Its a simple enough procedure, they just run a swab inside. Its less invasive than a smear. Better to have a little embarrasment than a lot of problems!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now