Talk

Advanced search

Got questions about giving birth? Know what to expect and when to expect it, with the Mumsnet Pregnancy Calendar.

Due date tomorrow, no sign of baby yet, anyone else due this week?

(13 Posts)
melrose Tue 05-Jul-11 20:08:28

DS1 was 14 days late and DS2 9 days late, so I know this one is going to keep me waiting....... I was determind to ignore my due date, but now it is here I cant help hoping for an on time arrival!

Frankie000 Tue 05-Jul-11 23:46:02

Yep, Im due tomorrow too, and totally fed up! I dont know why I was so expecting this baby to be early Hoping I get woken by painful contractions in the night...

blossominlondon Wed 06-Jul-11 11:02:59

Due 7 July, so I'm totally with you....can't wait. Have litre tonic per day, had curry yesterday, bought a pineapple for today... Even asked DH for sex!
DD was 40+4 and DS was 41+1... so my odds don't look good to go in time for this DC.

Although I tried not to focus on the Due date this pregnancy, I failed completely! Totally fed up!

melrose Wed 06-Jul-11 11:06:43

So nice to feel that I am not alone. Wierd day today as due date and DS2 gone into school for his first practice day! Trying to be excited but longing for the first contraction!!

airhostess Wed 06-Jul-11 16:18:48

Hello,

I was due yesterday and today I was booked in for a sweep on Friday and another for Monday if that doesnt work! It's all very exciting! Having another spring clean tomorrow incase it happens Friday night! Good luck!

PrincessOfWails Thu 07-Jul-11 13:16:56

Me - due tomorrow but in latent labour. sad (Long latent labour last time...)

NewMummy5July2011 Fri 08-Jul-11 13:58:03

I was due 3 days ago - booked in for a sweep on Sunday, fingers crossed. Had so many bouts of false labour I'm going mad and totally fed up already! Hope I'm not in for TOO long a haul...

melrose Sat 09-Jul-11 10:08:17

Still here. I spoke to the midwife on Thursday and they will not see me until next Thursday (when I will be 8 days over) and will offer a sweep then. This eems really late and haven't seen anyone since 38 weeks. Feeling very annoyed about it!!

MilyP Sun 10-Jul-11 00:44:42

I was due yesterday with my first. But thought would probably be late. Not feeling too fed up yet, but only started to feel really big and uncomfortable the last week or so.
Seeing the midwife Wednesday, but not sure she will be doing a sweep then. Is it something she can just do, or do I need to speak to her and arrange it before hand?

nicolamumof3 Sun 10-Jul-11 16:41:57

im due next Saturday, hate the thought that could technically have to wait nearly another 3w!!

girlfromdownsouth Mon 11-Jul-11 10:55:22

I am due on Thurs 14th, but due to baby being breech am booked in for a c/s on Wed 13th. Very disappointed as was booked in for a home birth as per my other two.
I know if baby was right way round it would have come by now as DD was 10 days early and DS was 1 week early. He also breech but turned via ECV at 38wks and was born 48hrs later.

babyonbord Mon 11-Jul-11 13:24:14

im due tommorrow had a sweep the other week and nada being induced next thurs if nothing happens so not long to go im still waiting for some baby bits to arrive anyway and id like them to be here before baby so i can take them to the hospital with me.

NewMummy5July2011 Mon 11-Jul-11 18:21:34

Had my first sweep yestersday and nothing, despite being 2cm dilated and 50% effaced - thought for sure it would work. Have another one at 41+1 but not feeling too positive it will happen now! Don't know why I ever thought I'd be early!

It's so hard playing the waiting game and trying not to get fed up with it all!

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: