Talk

Advanced search

Got questions about giving birth? Know what to expect and when to expect it, with the Mumsnet Pregnancy Calendar.

3rd baby 37+3 is this labour ?

(3 Posts)
inbetweener Sat 02-Jul-11 15:00:08

Hi all,

I have a sharp pain like stitch in my right hand side across from my belly button . It REALLY hurts. It was there last night and went away after a bath but has now been back for about an hour. It seems to get worse when baby moves. It doesnt remind me of the contraction type pain I had when I had dd1 and dd2 though ?? It hurts a LOT when I walk or move. I am currently bending over and it lessens then ?
Could it be a ligament stretching or the start of something ?
I also have loads of discharge. Is it worth a visit to the hospital ? Its not agony by any means yet just not sure if I should be worried incase its something else like my appendix or something !

VioletV Sat 02-Jul-11 18:58:50

Your best bet is to call your MW and speak to her about it. Sounds like the apin I get which is trapped wind lol Sorry but it's true and I'm 38+1 and it flipping hurts.

Good luck!

SchrodingersMew Sat 02-Jul-11 19:05:26

I have been having this exact same pain all day too! Althought I am only 26 weeks, so I am guessing there is a reason for it. smile

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: