Talk

Advanced search

6 days overdue with 3rd child, Any suggestions???

(7 Posts)
beckynbump Fri 01-Jul-11 14:43:54

Having been early and ontime with the last two, this one is making me wait and my patience is wearing a little thin. Had v strong contractions for about 3 h the other night but then they just stopped. Any one got any ideas, heard about acepuncture and reflexology but can anyone reccomend someone in the kendal area?

Cutiecat Fri 01-Jul-11 15:20:20

Join our club. There are a couple of us in the same boat at the moment. I have had reflexology which was lovely and a sweep not so lovely. Bit twingy now but nothing concrete. Thinking of you.

Cutiecat Fri 01-Jul-11 15:22:13

We have been chatting here if you want to join us.

www.mumsnet.com/Talk/childbirth/1245949-Anyone-else-renesting-Three-days-overdue

Withwoman Sat 02-Jul-11 12:42:42

42+6?

beckynbump Sat 02-Jul-11 22:19:17

Just to clarify, I am 41 weeks now. Tried for a sweep but they could not do it as i was no where near. Ah well, looks like I may have to get my head round how to refuse induction for as long as I can. Heading to beach tomorrow to enjoy the sun and try to distract from what might be the outcome.

Teasie Mon 04-Jul-11 14:26:02

Sex :-)

beckynbump Fri 22-Jul-11 18:01:10

Pleased to say that Martha, our third little girl made her very speedy arrival about 4 hours after my post on sat 2nd july.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now