Talk

Advanced search

too hot

(9 Posts)
babyonbord Mon 27-Jun-11 14:16:46

i am never ever ever getting pregnant over the summer again, next time i am going to plan it so i am due over christmas then when i look like a beached whale at least i won't feel like a beached whale in an oven ugh anyone else wanting to crawl into the freezer if they had any hope in hell of fitting grrrrrrrrrr

girlfromdownsouth Mon 27-Jun-11 14:32:50

I know what you mean. I'm 38wks with dc3 and ds was born mid July too. I got it right with my first one tho - she was born begin Dec.

babyonbord Mon 27-Jun-11 16:27:50

my first was born end of july in 09 so just missed the hot weather im currently using the toy wheelbarrow i bought him for his birthday to soak my feet when are you due i'm 12th of july but everyones convinced he is going to be early which makes me think he will be late lol

girlfromdownsouth Mon 27-Jun-11 16:53:29

I am due 14th July. My DS was due 19 July 04 but was a week early, so came on 12 July. My DD was due on 12 Dec but was 10 days early, born on 2nd Dec. Am hoping this one is early too!

babyonbord Mon 27-Jun-11 17:03:22

i was convinced my son was going to be late then he came 3 weeks early i'm betting because i was convinced this one was going to be early he decides to be late although they are threatening to induce me on my due date rather than waiting 2 weeks as i have a history of dvts during pregnancy, and they want to end this pregnancy before i get another one lol.

Kerri1983 Mon 27-Jun-11 18:31:09

Babyonbord - I am due 12th July too smile x

Yukana Mon 27-Jun-11 19:48:03

Due 10th of August here, I am hoping it will not get any hotter! Actually I wouldn't mind hotter if it wasn't so damn humid!

ohanotherone Mon 27-Jun-11 20:30:34

I'm hot and uncomfortable and I have had the fan on all day and my ankles are hot and fat and I'm wearing shorts and my knees look fat and I'm much fatter than last time and can't cope with wearing clothes so am walking around the house with only a flimsy holiday shift thing on with my hot fat tits pretty much on show like a big fat slut!!!!

There...feel much better now...

babyonbord Tue 28-Jun-11 09:10:43

lol yay Kerri983 we can be 12th of july baby buddies lol. The weathers broken it's gone cool again, i can breathe and won't need to shower 5 times today. I stood in a freezing cold shower for an hour at 10 oclock last night it was horrible so glad i didn't go into labour can you imagine what the labour wards would be like in that heat shudders

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now