Talk

Advanced search

Got questions about giving birth? Know what to expect and when to expect it, with the Mumsnet Pregnancy Calendar.

Is this a show?

(5 Posts)
PrincessOfWails Fri 03-Jun-11 13:18:27

I'm 35 weeks, and blood in my knickers just now. Brown not bright red or anything, and I've had increased discharge for the last couple of days. (Lovely or what?!)
This is my second - with DS1, I had contractions, then a proper full (and disgusting) show before things started.

ifitsnotanarse Fri 03-Jun-11 13:24:21

Maybe. Sounds similar to my DS1. It would be best to contact your GP or Maternity Unit.
Fingers crossed that you will hold out for longer but not to panic if baby is early both my DSs were early (36 and 32 weeks) and both were fine if a little small.

PrincessOfWails Fri 03-Jun-11 13:38:12

Hm. I've got a bit of lower back pain too - but then I'm all achy anyway. And I've been feeling faint all morning, but thought it was the heat.
Spoke to my midwife who told me to keep an eye on things.
Trying not to symptom spot, but still... Crap, it's a bit early.

ifitsnotanarse Fri 03-Jun-11 17:34:46

Honestly don't worry too much about going early, apart from not having some 'me time' before the baby arrives (finished work on Tuesday started labour on Wednesday with DS1 grin. Do you have any contractions?

ifitsnotanarse Sun 05-Jun-11 00:11:27

Any news Princess?

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: