Talk

Advanced search

Hypnobirthing classes in Reading area- any recommendations?

(4 Posts)
OlivesIncubator Sun 29-May-11 10:31:36

Can anybody recommend a good hypnobirthing class in Reading/Maidenhead/Bracknell areas please? Pregnant with my first and am going to try everything to be as prepared and PAIN-FREE as possible!

Thanks.

Overreactionoftheweek Sun 29-May-11 10:39:34

me too! Am in your area and am going to try something like this but my fil is paying for the course so is sending me to someone he trained in London. But I do work with someone who did one in the Twyford area...probably not going to see her until Friday now but pm me to remind me and I'll ask her for the details then - she really recommends it and just used gas and air during her labour.

OlivesIncubator Sun 29-May-11 10:45:56

Oh that is brilliant. Thank you. Coincidentally, my mum is putting me on this one after her experiences with myself (terrible birth) and my younger sister (totally manageable with HB) in Australia. Just difficult to get any useful information from the HB websites- it is all the same info on every one, so a recommendation would be much appreciated! Thanks again- and good luck with your own course.

freeangel Sat 04-Jun-11 17:48:33

Hiya, Theres classes in crowthorne i heard today at pregnancy yoga, i dont know if thats any good? Dont know anymore details though! Sorry blush

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now