Talk

Advanced search

Got questions about giving birth? Know what to expect and when to expect it, with the Mumsnet Pregnancy Calendar.

Kingston Hospital Consultants..Any suggestions?

(8 Posts)
Highlandgirl Wed 15-Dec-10 14:29:25

Advice needed please on Kingston Hospital Consultants?

Due to my twisted pelvis we are looking at ELCS. My midwife has suggested I meet Mr Carl Chow..does anyone have any other suggestions of consultants whom we should call.

Not looking at private care, just the ELCS bit.

Thanks smile

Sam1975 Wed 15-Dec-10 14:34:43

Sorry, no other suggestions but have met Dr Chow who seems to have a very good reputation generally and I certainly felt very well looked after by him! Hope this helps a little bit!

Highlandgirl Wed 15-Dec-10 14:38:32

Thanks Sam more information is a great help..!

My view (rightly or wrongly) is MW's who like doctors are currently good. grin

luceeloo Thu 16-Dec-10 10:07:50

Mr Andrew Pooley

BrightSideOfLife Thu 16-Dec-10 10:09:58

Another vote for Mr Andrew Pooley

He was great in my first pregnancy (Issues with extremely high BP) and I have specifically requested him again for my second pregnancy (Currently 9 weeks pregnant).

Highlandgirl Thu 16-Dec-10 10:35:35

I've not spoken with my current consultant..not sure that I can get ELCS on NHS. Going to follow up today.

Thank you Luceeloo and Brighside do you know what Mr Pooley's cost are? Mr Chow is 1500 quid.

Thank you grin

Fuchzia Thu 16-Dec-10 10:42:04

Mr Chow excellent also someone known to me only as Dr Larry did and amazing job but think ha might be a reg

Highlandgirl Thu 16-Dec-10 13:35:41

Thank you all, have an appointment next week with my current consultant so will see what she says.

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: