Talk

Advanced search

Got questions about giving birth? Know what to expect and when to expect it, with the Mumsnet Pregnancy Calendar.

early labour?

(4 Posts)
mama923 Mon 13-Dec-10 20:33:37

hey!im 32 weeks tomorrow, really confused, woke up 3 days ago and my tummy looked half the size it did before?

also, i feel alot of pressure down below, and pains down below on and off. been having period like cramps, but they arent unbearable, and are also irregular. I have also an increased amount of discharge , and need to use the bathroom to both poop and wee very frequently,

am i panicking too much, or is this not normal?

thanks xx

Funkychunkymunky Tue 14-Dec-10 00:05:50

Your baby may well have just dropped into position but can move in and out frequently over the next few months. This explains the frequent toilet trips too. plus, your tummy may look smaller if the baby has moved in to your pelvis.

just to be sure, ring your midwife and get checked. It'll set your mind at rest. smile

blinks Tue 14-Dec-10 00:10:26

any tightenings? abdo AND back pain?

does sound like baby's moving down, hence low irregular pains and pressure on bladder etc... you can phone the labour ward for advice at any time of the day so that might be an idea.

mama923 Wed 15-Dec-10 21:33:10

last night, i had awful pains whilst in bed,i also felt him hiccup, and it was so low down it was unbelievable, also felt alot of pressure, and a slight pain in my back, nothing major though, it has gone off alot today though? rather confused

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: