Talk

Advanced search

Which TENS machine?

(5 Posts)
FeelingHip Thu 02-Dec-10 14:06:30

Hello, I'm thinking of hiring / buying a TENS machine but not sure which one. I'm tempted by the Mama TENS My Time, but not sure if I'll really need the extra 'bits' it has? (first timer). Also, is it better to hire or buy do you think? Thanks!

goodlifemummy Thu 02-Dec-10 14:46:17

Can tell you what I've done! Thought I would hire one from Lloyds Pharmacy, but it was the same price as buying one from them. They were out of stock, so thought I'd look on ebay - they appear to be really popular even second hand, so bought one for about £23 and will put it back on ebay after I'm done. Hope it works!!

FeelingHip Thu 02-Dec-10 15:47:22

Thanks goodlife, which one did you go for?

BlueChampagne Thu 02-Dec-10 15:48:06

If you're planning more than one, it's probably better to buy, then put it on ebay like goodlifemummy says. Or you may find other uses for it - stiff shoulders from breast feeding, bad backs etc.

I used Elle TENS (with boost) with is all the pain relief I had with DS2.

FeelingHip Thu 02-Dec-10 16:39:36

Oh what good news, thanks Blue! Just found the Elle TENS for a good price (Express Yourself Mums) so decided to go for that one and then saw your post. Hooray!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now