Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

App for limiting time across devices?

(4 Posts)
LabourWillSaveOurKidsFuture Sun 28-May-17 18:16:51

Hi y'all

Me and DP are looking for an app or similar that will limit each child to a certain time limit on their tablet/phone/PC each day. But one that uses cumulative time across their devices instead of per device. This is literally giving me a headache and I've searched and searched but no luck! Anyone found something useful?

CarolineAlwaysWins Wed 31-May-17 13:52:55

Hi. We have the same problem and we’re still searching through the internet to find the best app. If we find something we will let you know.

CarolineAlwaysWins Thu 22-Jun-17 09:36:21

I have a solution for you my friend. We have started using an app called Soanjo to set screen time limits for our daughter. It is only available on Android... so if you have an Android device you are in luck! Here is a link to it: play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=soanjo.com&hl=en

Secretarchersaddict Thu 29-Jun-17 12:38:24

Hi, we've used Qustodio which does just that - it sets a total screen time allowance and also sets curfew times when the devices can't be accessed even if there's still screentime left - it's definitely worth looking at.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now