Talk

Advanced search

Beware of this Youtuber

(16 Posts)
user1482019155 Sun 18-Dec-16 13:32:03

This is directed at the parents of teenagers and pre-teens, but whether you have children of that age or not, please, read through - you could potentially prevent the child(ren) of a family member, or a friend from putting themselves in a potentially dangerous position!

This 31 year old YouTuber, Onision, has for a very long time been exploiting teenage girls for his own profit in his YouTube videos. Young girls (some of them looking frighteningly young) post pictures (many of them very sparingly dressed) of their bodies to his website of themselves, for him to rate publicly on his channels.
He has on numerous occasions belittled, bullied and sexualized these girls, again, publicly!

That aside, his content is extremely inappropriate, and he will often give very detailed, graphic stories about his sex life with his current wife and their 19 year old girlfriend. He ridicules serious issues like anorexia, depression, and other mental problems, and publicly shames his viewers, if they disagree. He has a 16 year old girl (who's supposedly his wife's friend) living with him as well.

Throughout his YouTube carrier, he has been with two minors, one of which he drove into a suicidal state, and the other which he married (his current wife).

A huge part of his audience are girls in their early to mid teens. He's very manipulative, and seems to have a very tight grasp on many of them.

Please, beware of this guy!

username996600 Sun 18-Dec-16 16:09:18

I've also had the displeasure of encountering this adult man on YouTube, one of his channels is completely devoted to the "rating" of underage girls bodies, he runs contests with prizes to get these teenagers to send him half-naked photos of themselves.

He also broadcasts his sex life in explicit detail to this demographic, I have no idea how or why YouTube allows him to get away with this.

He also flew out a 16 year old fan to live with him, his wife and their mistress and seems to be obsessed with anything to do with sex... I could understand this being on an adult entertainment channel but it's not and he uses his career status as an "entertainer" to exploit and lure in underaged girls to take part in his sexual desires and fetishes; similar to how a few A-list celebrities did before they got exposed as paedophiles.

DanielaMorris5 Wed 28-Dec-16 07:44:03

I just googled him, he looks like a real pervert, honestly. I think Youtube has a lot of inappropriate content, seems like moderators don't care at all. I blocked it on my children's gadgets ( thanks to www.refog.com/parental-monitoring-software.html ), I think Youtube can be allowed no earlier than 16 y.o.

StealthPolarBear Wed 28-Dec-16 07:46:05

Am I being thick but how has he not been arrested?

Narnian Wed 28-Dec-16 07:47:02

Thanks for that link, Daniela. I'm going to look into that later.

l4dybug Wed 28-Dec-16 14:34:18

@StealthPolarBear, I've been asking the same thing myself.

BitOutOfPractice Wed 28-Dec-16 16:06:32

Horrifying

l4dybug Thu 29-Dec-16 07:05:03

Update: A thirteen year old girl and her sister asked him to edit out a picture (of the thirteen year old) from one of his videos. It's been five days since he said he'd do it, and even longer since he was asked the first time, and the picture is still there.
It seems that if a child is featured, it stays featured. The video has been reported several times, by several people, however, as of right now YouTube apparently hasn't bothered taking care of it.

He has acknowledged the issue, but doesn't seem to think that there's anything wrong with what he's doing, and thus he will continue doing it.

Please, be careful with what your children are doing online. This man does not have their best interest in mind.

lovelearning Thu 29-Dec-16 11:14:54

Am I being thick but how has he not been arrested?

OP,

Please report this to The Lantern Project.

1DAD2KIDS Thu 29-Dec-16 11:23:33

It does surprise me he has not been arrested. I would guess no smoke without fire and by the sounds of it there is a lot of smoke. Unless he is a really crafty shit and staying very much just within the bounds of the law. I would imagine if he has of committed an offence his very public profile will mean it's only a matter of time till he's banged up. Either way criminal or not he sound like a first rate shit and a danger to girls and their self esteem. Thanks for the warning.

l4dybug Fri 30-Dec-16 09:21:34

1DAD2KIDS

As far as I have read, he has a tendency to squirm just on the fence of the law. I was told to dig a little into his past, and apparently one of his previous girlfriends heavily implied that he forced himself on her. There was something with some very disturbing voicemails he left on her phone afterwards as well..
And one of his other previous girlfriends,, he apparently took over the Canadian border to America, so they could have sex legally.
I am thoroughly disgusted.

And you're very welcome. Anything to keep the young ones safe.

1DAD2KIDS Sun 01-Jan-17 12:15:04

I have just realised something also really sick. The more controversy he makes the more people look at his YouTube and Web site to find out what's going on. Generally clicks=cash so the more says/does sick stuff the more money he makes and the more famous he gets. So it's very much in his intrest to keep being a sick fuck.

l4dybug Sun 01-Jan-17 12:32:53

As far as I have learned from people who've been keeping an eye on him for a while, it seems that that's his scheme.

DramaInPyjamas Sun 01-Jan-17 13:02:27

I've just realised I recognise this name from Twitter a few years ago -

One of his stunts was to publicly send his wife abusive messages then get his fans to pile on and do the same.

She apparently had a breakdown.
It was all played out on Twitter - suicide attempts/drugs/self harm/abuse/psych wards... All sorts of drama going on.

This was maybe 5 years ago, so it seems like nothing's changed any they still live for controversy

l4dybug Mon 02-Jan-17 06:06:40

I have come in contact with someone who is trying to get take legal action against this man. At the moment he's gathering evidence on his own, though, and he's asking for help.
Here's a link to his Facebook post: m.facebook.com/thechambersofmyheart/posts/1177400355713407

What he's basically asking, is that people share his post so it might be able to reach parents, whose kids have been in Onision's videos. It seems to be the only way anything can actually be done.

EatSpamAmandaLamb Thu 05-Jan-17 22:37:52

There are a worrying amount of abusive adults on YouTube taking advantage of young people and children. A wider conversation needs to be had and these types of predators (who will call anyone worried about them "lefties") need to reported outside of the Internet.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now