Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Movie star planet

(3 Posts)
gilhug86 Tue 15-Apr-14 13:17:08

I am sorry if this has been posted before I have done a quick search and couldn't find anything but I am on my phone.

Anyway, I am so angry at myself for allowing my two children dd 11yrs old and ds 8yrs old on this website as I believe myself to be quite knowledgable on social network sites internet etc. my children saw an advert on tv for this website and asked if they could join it on first look it appeared to be safe and innocent so I allowed them to join.

After a week on the site my dd came to me to tell me she keeps getting horrible messages so I logged in and what I found on the private chat function was disgusting.

Messages asking for my dd to be their g/f and even messages saying that they loved her. Messages from a female character asking my dd if she had ever been with a girl?! Another message saying lets have Sex with the letters separated to get past the moderators.

I'm lucky that my dd is confident in talking to me about these things but I know a lot of children wouldn't be.

Needless to say accounts were deleted.

How a website aimed at children can have a function and aim to get b/f and g/f and for characters to dress provocatively needs looking at I'm disgusted.

shaypay Tue 30-Jun-15 14:55:32

my Olivia age 12 got hacked, which let to her Email getting hacked now she has another account, her account had vip, now i only let her play club penguin and webkinz

theotherperspective Sat 26-Dec-15 00:58:09

Message deleted by MNHQ. Here's a link to our Talk Guidelines.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now