Advanced search

Mumsnetters aren't necessarily qualified to help if your child is unwell. If you need professional help, please see our mental health webguide

recommendation for private (non-nhs) child therapist in north west

(6 Posts)
Itscurtainsforyou Tue 12-Jul-16 15:01:26

I'm trying to find advice or book some sessions with a child psychologist/therapist in the north west.

Ideally want to stay out the nhs "system" - initially at least.

Child is infant school age and has issues with anger (if that's relevant).

Can anyone recommend someone? I've had a quick look on the bps website but would welcome personal recommendations.


shish Tue 06-Dec-16 13:18:06

I am in the same boat as you Itscurtainsforyou. Will be keeping an eye on this post too if you don't mind.. or even the best way to look for the right person.

Itscurtainsforyou Sun 15-Jan-17 23:11:20

Just seen this reply (buried in my thread list!) - hoping a thread bump might turn something up smile

weeze444 Mon 20-Feb-17 10:46:28

Where in the North West are you?

Itscurtainsforyou Mon 20-Feb-17 23:24:45

Around manchester but would travel to see someone who comes recommended.

Hermagsjesty Mon 20-Mar-17 19:53:17

Following with interest. I have a very anxious 5yo and am starting to wonder if we need some outside help. Would be interested in reccomendations.

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: