Advanced search

Mumsnetters aren't necessarily qualified to help if your child is unwell. If you need professional help, please see our mental health webguide

psychologist/mediator to help settle into new family unit

(1 Post)
gabrielle2016 Tue 23-Jun-15 11:21:46

I have a beloved three year old daughter and married a lovely man six months ago who has two older children. I need to find a professional who can help us. My daughter is confused with the combination of her biological father(who she sees at the weekend) and my husband and is sometimes very happy and warm in her new home environment and other times withdrawn. I want her to grow up happy and secure in all areas of her life and with all the people in her life. I'd anyone can help I would appreciate hearing from you. Many thanks.

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: