Mumsnetters aren't necessarily qualified to help if your child is unwell. If you need professional help, please see our mental health webguide

Psychologist recommendations?

(3 Posts)
Losingitall Thu 16-Aug-12 13:59:50

Does it need to be private? If not speak to your GP and ask for CAMHs referral.
What is the issue?

onedayatatime73 Thu 16-Aug-12 13:55:37


onedayatatime73 Thu 16-Aug-12 08:13:43

Can anyone recommend a child psychologist or therapist in London for a 10 year old. I am not looking for a particular specialism, just that she wants to talk to someone independent/impartial about family issues.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now