Advanced search

Free to a good home.

(10 Posts)
Doodle2u Wed 05-Aug-09 07:36:43

Message withdrawn

caykon Wed 05-Aug-09 14:18:22

would love to have chickens, but you are too far from me sorry

alibubbles Thu 06-Aug-09 08:58:43

I'd love them,. but too far away. Though I am going to Birmingham the next few fridays and Saturdays. I saw your ad on Omlet too!

alibubbles Thu 06-Aug-09 09:00:05

Are you going to sell your cube too?

Doodle2u Thu 06-Aug-09 09:49:02

Not at the moment Ali. I'm toying with the idea but saying goodbye to Nora, Beattie and Dora is wrench enough for now! I'm keeping my two Silkies and may grow the flock again if things change for the better here.

I think I have a lady (Omlet poster) who's going to have the girls for me. She's got a massive plot and her DH is building a huge chicken area and run. She's hoping to collect my three on Saturday, if all goes according to plan.

I'm going to cry.

MitchyInge Thu 06-Aug-09 09:51:44

sorry you have had to come to this decision, sounds like they will have a lovely life in their new home though

I would have snapped them up if you were in East Anglia, chicken house and run just waiting for the right occupants here

alibubbles Thu 06-Aug-09 11:24:43

I hope it al worsd out. They are the same age as mine, who are being lousy layers at the moment, time for worming me thinks!

alibubbles Thu 06-Aug-09 11:25:08

I hope it all works out. They are the same age as mine, who are being lousy layers at the moment, time for worming me thinks!

alibubbles Thu 06-Aug-09 11:25:54

Ooops, what happened there?

Doodle2u Mon 10-Aug-09 11:12:29

Thanks for your messages.

Lovely lady came to collect them yesterday - I hope they're being good girls! Bloody fed up and sad about it though sad

I am keeping my two Silkies though. They're happy just pottering about in the WIR, so not a problem to keep them.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now