Talk

Advanced search

4 eggs cheeping and tapping

(7 Posts)
thesockmonsterofdoom Fri 12-Jun-09 07:06:07

due yesterday but I guess it is not an exacxt science. anyone hopefully I will be a chick mum today, woo hoo.

Not that I am excited or anything.

meltedmarsbars Fri 12-Jun-09 12:52:46

We've got a crack in one too!! This is day 20, so not really due until tomorrow. Mother hen very protective but will still eat out of my hand.

So exciting!

thesockmonsterofdoom Fri 12-Jun-09 18:50:51

we are also on day 20 but banties so were due yesterday. we have one little fluffy yellow chick, is a buff pekin, and 2 eggs with chicks peepeing out. I am struggling to leqve mummy alone, she is still very gentle and happy for me to pick her up for a quick look. trying to keep the dd's away though, managed to get a photo to plasate them for a while.

BCNS Tue 16-Jun-09 21:35:46

awwwwwww

we have 3 hatched.. 1st died .. but.. mum is doing well.. last one on the way ..

will post picks of babies when I take some tomorrow

thesockmonsterofdoom Sat 20-Jun-09 08:25:32

wheres your chick pics then missus. huh.
mine are on profile and are so cute. we only ended up with 3, one died just before hatching which is a bit sad.are banties, they
they are so fiunny though, mum is quite a big girl and they are banties, they look very funny together.

BCNS Sun 21-Jun-09 23:30:25

ahhh forgot.. will take and bung them on during the week lol.

BCNS Thu 25-Jun-09 20:57:47

got a pic lol when one had actaully come out from under adoptedmum for a nosey about

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now