Talk

Advanced search

I have eggs under a broody.

(7 Posts)
thesockmonsterofdoom Sun 24-May-09 10:54:17

Put 8 bantam eggs under a broody yesterday.
3 wyandotte - I think buff
2 silkies - 1 black one white
3 pekins - buff, white and black
we have lost one egg already, i dont know for sure which one it is as there uis only a trace of it to be found without distrubing the nest too much, I am guessing it is the white pekin as the egg was so tiny that I am not sure it could have been viable.
Due 11th June by my calculations.
I am so excited.

Doodle2U Sun 24-May-09 20:56:03

Oh Lordy.....how exciting. I'm tempted to mark date on diary but that's just too sad, right?! blush

Upadtes would be good though. smile

Where did you get the eggs from?

bramblebooks Sun 24-May-09 21:34:23

oooo! That is so exciting. Evil speckeldy is still semi broody and very hormonally challenged. I was contemplating putting eggs under her, but we're off on hols this week and I'm not sure the neighbours could cope with the hormonalness!

thesockmonsterofdoom Mon 25-May-09 07:56:48

I cant stop going out to peek at her, she hasnt moved for days other than when i kick her off so reallt nothing to see but I still cant help going to look at her.

thesockmonsterofdoom Mon 25-May-09 07:56:49

I cant stop going out to peek at her, she hasnt moved for days other than when i kick her off so reallt nothing to see but I still cant help going to look at her.

Doodle2U Mon 25-May-09 22:24:18

Ahh, look at you with your double post - yer all twitchy like an expectant grandma! grin

Doodle2U Fri 05-Jun-09 14:18:00

Anything to report yet, sock?

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now