Talk

Advanced search

Anyone want a pekin bantam cock?

(7 Posts)
TeeBee Sat 23-Aug-08 08:38:02

Our neighbours are being woken up by our cockeral, despite us keeping him in his coop. Don't feel up to popping him off because he is a lovely looking thing and no trouble (other than crowing). Can anyone offer him a home? We are on the South Coast. We could deliver him.

Grublin Sat 23-Aug-08 08:39:56

Where along the South coast are you?
I have several friends who keep chooks

TeeBee Sat 23-Aug-08 08:42:40

East Preston (not far from Worthing/Littlehampton). He is a handsome black pekin bantam. Bought from the South of England show. Kids will be wailing at having to get rid of him but don't want to upset our lovely neighbours, and they have been very understanding.

Grublin Sat 23-Aug-08 08:46:38

Just had a look too see how far we are. 2.5 hrs and 110 miles may be a little far

TeeBee Sat 23-Aug-08 08:49:19

Yeah, maybe. Thanks for your response though. Anyone else want a lovely handsome boy (chicken one that is)?

HappypillsGalore Mon 25-Aug-08 19:37:22

i think hed be too small to be happy with my hens, or id take him. mine are all medium hybrid layers and a cochin and orpington, massive things.

TeeBee Tue 26-Aug-08 20:48:32

Thanks happy. He has already gone. Sniff sniff. A friend of ours has taken him to her farm. His mummy has spent the last two days looking for him and shouting at us sad

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now