Talk

Advanced search

Probably not allowed but

(3 Posts)
BrightOranges Wed 15-Mar-17 21:59:41

I need to do all I can for my beautiful and amazing goddaughter, Emma. I've known her Mum, Marie Vella and her family for over 30 years.
Emma is 12 years old and has a brain tumour. After two lots of brain surgery, the growth is still growing and the only treatment left is proton beam therapy. This isn't currently available here in the UK so Emma and her parents will be going to America within the next few weeks for 9 weeks of intensive treatment.
Please donate anything you can by clicking on the following link. Emma's life is so precious and right now her and her family need all the help they can get.
Please share to your contacts too.
Thank you ❤❤❤

https://www.justgiving.com/crowdfunding/marie-vella?utm_source=Facebook&utm_medium=Yimbyprojectpage&utm_content=marie-vella&utm_campaign=projectpage-share-owner&utm_term=mQdje79vG

LornaMumsnet (MNHQ) Thu 16-Mar-17 11:23:55

Hi OP,

We're just sending this over to our campaigns section.

Wishing Emma the best of luck and sending strength from all at MNHQ.

flowers

BrightOranges Thu 16-Mar-17 19:38:26

Thanks so much. They need all the help they can get. I just don't know how to get this to a wider audience.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now