Talk

Advanced search

Please donate or share this!:)

(5 Posts)
Lifeisshort123 Sun 27-Nov-16 20:49:29

I have 5 children and I can't imagine the pain this brave famliy are going through.. I went to school with Emma (Freddie's mum) and have just found this page on justgiving. I've just donated £5 to help save this little boy and get him the treatment he needs. I'm begging you all to share the link with your friends, make a small donation even £1.. and spread the word about this wonderful little boy and get him his life saving treatment. If you can't donate please share the page with friends or on your facebook. Thank you so much.
Can you help Emma fullard raise £150000 to Get 2 yr old Freddie to the USA for proton treatment we also need to raise the funds for the family to move there whilst his been treated.. Please donate to their JustGiving Crowdfunding Page: https://www.justgiving.com/crowdfunding/emma-fullard?utm_id=102&utm_term=b827njRQw

Lifeisshort123 Sun 27-Nov-16 20:52:06

Abby is his mum sorry*

Lifeisshort123 Sun 27-Nov-16 20:52:25

Emma Fullard created the page, I had a mad moment. Xx

LisaMumsnet (MNHQ) Mon 28-Nov-16 08:59:47

Just to let you know that we've moved this to Charities Noticeboard as that's the only place where we allow posts such as these.

Lifeisshort123 Mon 28-Nov-16 21:33:35

Ah okay, appoligies.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now